Friday, January 11, 2013
A few days after Christmas, my Finley turned six. The tiny baby with the giant head who could barely wait to make his grand entrance, is now SIX YEARS OLD! I didn't expect that six would be such a big deal for me but it is. It's as if overnight he has become more thoughtful, patient, mature, and caring. I am liking six very much (but I'll try not tempt fate because he's only been six for a couple of weeks). 

Love this little guy.

And on a totally separate note, I am starting to feel a bit crafty again so I'm thinking that a tutorial (or two) for Valentine's Day is in order. Until then, you can check out some tutorials from last Valentine's Day here, here, and here.


melissa said...

Happy 6th birthday to your Paisley turns six in a few weeks. It is a BIG deal! Looking forward to your v-day crafts.


Victoria Rayu said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome little man!
Waiting for your new tutorials too ))

Bắp Cải said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Great article! awesome pictures.
happy wheels ez
super mario bros

Post a Comment